Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

It would only seem necessary, on this day, to post my new mission statement for 2014 as well as the list of my new year resolutions.

Mission Statement - 2014
I am steadfast, immoveable, strong, and successful.
I have the ability to be consistent and balanced in all that I do.
I have the power to use all energy, whether positive or negative, for adrenaline
to move forward and be excellent in all of my responsibilities.
I am confident and proactive in every task I encounter.
I will give it my all. Then, once I have given my all, I will give more.
I will take every day as a new and glorious day that is filled with light, excitement, and possibility.
I choose to be happy and I will hold on my way.

New Year Resolutions - 2014
* Read 30 Minutes Every Day
* Read Two Non-Fiction Books a Month
* Wake Up Every Week Day at 6:30am
*Make Frequent Phone Calls to Family and Friends
* Make Birthday Phone Calls

Now, it is your job to hold me accountable. ;) 

With Love, 
jm

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments." -Jim Rohn

1 comment: