Sunday, February 2, 2014

"I am a Mormon Because I am a Feminist"

In the church the fact that women cannot hold the priesthood has been a hot topic lately. The world is changing and equality among men and women is becoming more intense.

I would like to share one of my most favorite articles with you. My husband shared this with me before we were married and I can't but help myself to pass it along.

Where ever you stand on this subject I believe this article by Dr. Valerie Hudson Cassler will become of some interest to you. You will be fascinated by the way the roles for men and woman are played out and examined. It will open your eyes. I guarantee it.


"I am a Mormon Because I am a Feminist"
http://mormonscholarstestify.org/1718/valerie-hudson-cassler


With Love,
jm

No comments:

Post a Comment